We take your business to the next level with our logistics services!
You will benefit from strategically outsourcing your logistics and logistics-related services to LOXX, which will directly contribute to your business success:
- Concentrating on your core business for even better operating results
- Optimisation of the logistics processes and added value all around your product thanks to our focussed know-how as a holistic logistics service Provider
- Optimisation of your logistic costs by means of standardised services at our sites
We see ourselves as your long-term logistics partner who accompanies you in contract or fulfilment logistics. As part of your value creation process we want to support you in always placing the right product on the market at the right time and the right price.
We also handle the procurement of your goods. Worldwide we can rely on all transport means for this. Whether by truck from a European country, by rail from Central Asia or by sea freight import from Asia and overseas - you can count on the competence of our colleagues at any time.
We would like to give special attention to our air and sea transport sector, for which we have a global network of agents. Thanks to this, our dynamic maritime transport team is able to show you the optimal import options for every continent in the world.
Distribution is possible for all shipment sizes – parcel, general cargo, part load and full load – as well as B2B and B2C. In the case of larger shipment volumes we benefit from direct access to our national and international general cargo networks.
The logistics services we provide are just as individual as our customers and their goods. Together we continuously analyse your logistics requirements, develop flexible and customised solutions based on these requirements and put them into practise for you.
In order to realise these individual logistics processes, we rely on our modern, highly flexible and therefore adaptable IT to optimally support these value added services, e.g. using configurable scanner technology.
- Container unloading
- Incoming control
- Inventory management
- Recipient-specific labelling (e.g. your customers’ EAN barcodes)
- Order-related pricing
- Pick & pack
- Outgoing inspection
- Order-related packaging (cardboard/pallet /single-origin pallets/single- department pallets, etc.)
- Distribution via parcel service or our own general cargo networks
- Acceptance of returns
- Sorting of returned products
- Inspection and processing of returned goods
- Reintegration of flawless returns to the inventory
- Disposal of damaged returns