As a logistics manager you are holding all the reins. You plan entire logistics processes and organise the execution of logistics services. Therefore, you are in close contact with our customers in order to know their needs and to work out contracts with them. Furthermore, you ensure that the goods quickly reach their destination, while the costs stay as low as possible. Logic and analytical thinking are important skills required for these tasks.
You will complete the practical part of the degree course at LOXX and the theoretical at the European University of Applied Sciences in Neuss (EUFH). Here you will learn the basics of business law and information systems and you will acquire knowledge in transport and traffic logistics, logistics IT as well as freight forwarding and transport law. You will find further information on the Website of the EUFH.
In addition to the Bachelor’s degree, at the end of your apprenticeship at LOXX you will also have an apprenticeship degree as a freight forwarding and logistics services manager.
- Form: Integrated block model programme
- Six semesters standard period of study (starts in the winter semester)
- Each divided into a three-month practical phase at LOXX and a three-month theoretical phase at the EUFH/at vocational college
- Place of study: Neuss
- Higher secondary education (Abitur) or university of applied sciences entrance qualification (Fachhochschulreife)
- Good average marks
- Good English language skills, additional foreign language skills advantageous
- MS Office skills
- Class B driving licence
- High level of flexibility, mobility and motivation