The new framework conditions resulting from Brexit are causing considerable disruptions in the delivery of shipments to the UK. In addition to legal uncertainties in the UK, this is mainly due to incomplete information for customs clearance. Many shipments could not yet be delivered because of this and are blocking transhipment warehouses in the UK. Each additional shipment with insufficient information for customs clearance worsens the situation.
In order to continue to maintain our shipments to the UK for you, we would like to provide you with an overview of all the information we need to ensure good and fast customs clearance.
- EORI number, adress details, value of goods etc.
- Further information:
- Does a deferment account exist?
- Origin of the goods/preferential proof
- 11-digit UK customs tariff number
- Franking DAP
- Simarco must be named as the customs agent and the consignee's customs authority must be available
- Please also refer to Simarco's instructions and guidance in the UK Consignee Letter
External influences such as delays at the borders can lead to longer transit times and increasing costs despite complete documentation.
With your support, we would like to keep the delays of your shipments as low as possible.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your customer advisor at LOXX.
Thank you for your cooperation!